Wednesday 6 December 2017

The Summer Learning Progamme


As the year is coming to an end we all are excited for the holidays. But some kids usually forget their knowledge and also get bored during the holidays. Here at school we have been learning to use our Blogs for the Summer Literacy Challenge. This will help me and other kids at my school improve much more in literacy. So keep checking my blog for some wonderful work!

 P.S If you have any questions or thoughts please feel free to comment them below!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Misganaw,

    My name is Megan, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    I am thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I am glad you were working with in your class to get ready for the Summer Learning Journey. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    You still have plenty of time to participate in the Summer Learning Journey. I am excited to see your awesome work and watch your activity through the Summer Learning Journey.

    Have a beautiful day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete