Tuesday 11 April 2017

Community Presentation - RSAC

As part of our learning about community, we had to pick a community we belong to outside of school and share some information about it. The community I focused on was Roskill South Athletics club. I belong to this community and I am very proud of it. One thing I enjoyed working on is, learning more about this community and finding info about the history. One thing I could have done better was looking more into the records and who holds them. Overall I really enjoyed working on this. Please leave a Positive,Thoughtful,Helpful comment on this post.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paige, it's Miss McKenna! I saw this blog posted on Ms. Goodier's site and really enjoyed reading about your community at Roskill South Athletics Club. Congratulations on getting the sportsmanship award! What do you think made you stand out in that area? Also, that's cool that your club is SBW's old club. Does he ever come back and visit? And, how old is your club? (It seems to have quite a history!) Hope to hear back from you and all the best for school and sport this year, Miss McKenna. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss McKenna!!!!
      I am really glad to hear from you. MIss you very much!! Thank you for the wonderful comment. SBW''s does come back sometimes which is awesome. I tried my very hardest in everything probably why I got Sportsmanship. I really hope everything is going well in your life and I hope for the very best. Thank You! Paige

      Delete
  2. Hi paige I really liked how you added lots of information and how you gave 100% in your work.Good job.

    Salem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Salem!
      Thanks for the positive comment. I really enjoyed making this presentation and I really liked yours!!!

      From Paige

      Delete